BNC is a licensed contractor in both Connecticut and Massachusetts and we are able to accommodate all of your kitchen and bathroom renovations.
BNC is one stop shopping, with competitive pricing. We will coordinate all aspects of the renovation. We offer these additional services to our clients:
- Hardwood floor installation,
- Tile installation,
- Cabinetry and counter top installation,
- And interior redesign
BNC has two installation trucks with in house qualified installers with years of experience for your renovation.
BNC has always been dedicated to client service and satisfaction.
SEQUENCE OF REMODELING WORK
- Demolition and removal of debris.
- Rough mechanical work-(plumber/electrician/carpentry). Mechanical work will be performed while the walls are accessible.
- Rough Carpentry- Removing and rebuilding walls/changing windows, doors.
- Drywall/Plaster Repair- After all mechanical work and rough carpentry is done, the walls and ceiling will be repaired.
- Finish Carpentry- Installation of wood floors, sub floors for tile, trim windows and doors, and installation of cabinetry.
- Countertops- A template is made for your countertop after the cabinets have been installed. The tops are typically returned in one week, depending on the material being used.
- Installation of countertops, wall and floor tile. Finish mechanicals, plumbing and electrical. Finish polyurethane on hardwood.
- Before final completion, a punch list is usually generated to identify and complete any remaining details.
A normal kitchen project has the duration of 2 to 8 weeks. However, each project is unique and will have a different duration